- The most important thing to realize that you always recieve money for a race, even if you lose.
- A good car to get early on is the Mazda RX-7. It's track and endurance times are great for a low level car.
- Once you reach Professional Level, buy either the Porsche 911 GT3 or the Nissan GT-R.
- You also recieve money for posting in the vForum. $10 a post with a limit of 5 an hour.
- Always try to sell the old parts off your cars. Doing this will bring in some money.
- Try not to buy and sell cars too much, otherwise you will never have the money for something nice like the RSR livery or one of the higher level cars.
- Never chicken out of a race, even if it's impossible for you to win. You still recieve money and vdi for losing a race.
- Always try to keep your fuel tank full.
- When a poll comes in over the messages, answer it. There is a reward of $1000 for taking the polls.
- Don't bother with the offers. They hardly ever work.
- Try to get as many friends as possible. They help lower your endurance times and it gives you more people to race, as most of your friends will send you challenges.
- Don't spam the vForum. It will result in you being banned from the forum.
Write the second section of your article here.